Cloudbeds is here to streamline your operations and help you deliver excellent customer experiences. We all know that's impossible without clean properties. TIDY automates your cleaning needs and integrates perfectly with your Cloudbeds to:
- Show all your reservations in TIDY
- Save you time by automatically setting up cleaning requests. That’s right. No phone tag with cleaners.
- Let you bring all the cleaners you work with and love to the app and make their life easier, too. Yep. It's free.
- Give you all the tracking you want and need: upcoming jobs, completed ones and what turnovers need to be done.
- Integrating is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons, see below.
To integrate TIDY with your Cloudbeds account:
- Log into to both accounts, if you haven't already done so
- Copy the iCal link from Cloudbeds
- On your TIDY home page, look for and click on "Integrations", in the left menu bar
- Click "Add Integration"
- A new screen will show different types of integrations, select "iCal" and search for Cloudbeds
- Paste your iCal link on the indicated field
- Complete the form with your property's address
- Select "Automatic Booking" and configure it according to your specific needs, such as check-in/check-out time and types of cleaning
How Automatic Booking works:
- When TIDY identifies a new guest reservation from your Cloudbeds account, it automatically adds it to your "Reservations" tab in the app
- Once the check-out notification occurs, TIDY automatically requests a turnover cleaning, following the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job, in the order you previously determined
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, have access to the To-Do List (if you have one) and be able to communicate with you through the app
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.
You can always contact us if you need any help.