The whole world uses Booking.com. That's why you list your properties there. But to be able to save time, ensure the perfect turnovers, prevent no-shows and manage your business effectively, you need TIDY. Integrate your Booking.com account with TIDY today to:
- Be able to see all your reservations in TIDY
- Save time by automatically setting up cleaning requests. That’s right. No phone tag with cleaners.
- Bring all the cleaners you work with and love to the app and make their life easier, too. Yep. It's free.
- Track everything you want and need: upcoming jobs, completed ones and what turnovers need to be done.
- Integrating is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons, see below.
Book cleaning appointments automatically once your Booking.com and TIDY accounts are integrated. A straightforward process that saves you time, resources and guarantees perfectly turnover between guests reservations. See below for the steps to link the two platforms.
To integrate TIDY with your Booking.com account:
- Log in to both accounts, if you haven't already done so
- Copy your iCal link from your Booking.com settings page
- On your TIDY home page, look for and click on "Integrations", in the left menu bar
- Click "Add Integration"
- A new screen will show different types of integrations, select "iCal" and search for Booking.com
- Paste your iCal link on the indicated field
- Complete the form with your property's address
- Select "Automatic Booking" and configure it according to your specific needs, such as check-in/check-out time and types of cleaning
How Automatic Booking works:
- When TIDY identifies a new guest reservation from your Booking.com account, it automatically adds it to your "Reservations" tab in the app
- Once the check-out notification occurs, TIDY automatically requests a turnover cleaning, following the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job, in the order you previously determined
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, have access to the To-Do List (if you have one) and be able to communicate with you through the app
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.
You can also export your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars, here is how:
- Log in to the Extranet, then click on either the Calendar or Rates & Availability tabs
- Select "Sync Calendars"
- A new page will appear with the calendar sync overview
- Select "Add Calendar Connection", then scroll down and click "Skip this step"*.
- In the pop-up that appears, give your connection a name and then click "Export Calendar"
- Click on "Copy link", then paste it into the relevant field in your third-party calendar
- Once step 6 is completed, go back to the Extranet and click "Done"
- You’ll now see this calendar in your overview of connections
- It takes us a while to finish setting up the connection, so you’ll see the status as "Activating" while the connection is being set up
- Once your calendars are synchronized, the status will change to "Export Only"
- To deactivate your export from Booking.com to a third-party calendar website, simply remove the connection on the third-party platform
*Important: If you haven’t already imported your calendar from another platform, bookings from that website won’t be reflected or blocked in your Booking.com calendar. You should only skip this step if you plan to manually block the bookings you receive from other websites, or if you have already imported your other calendar(s).
You can always contact us if you need any help.