Renting your RVs and campers is a great business, and Outdoorsy assists you with it. But what about cleaning? TIDY integrates perfectly with Outdoorsy to ensure every turnover between guests is completed and done correctly. Plus, by combining both platforms, you can:
- See all your reservations in TIDY
- Save time by automatically setting up cleaning requests. That’s right. No phone tag with cleaners.
- Bring all the cleaners you work with and love to the app and make their life easier, too. Yep. It's free.
- Get all the tracking you want and need: upcoming jobs, completed ones and what turnovers need to be done.
- Integrating is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons, see below.
To integrate TIDY with your Outdoorsy account*:
- Log into to both accounts, if you haven't already done so
- Look for your calendar link in your Outdoorsy account
- Export the iCal link
- On your TIDY home page, look for and click on "Integrations", in the left menu bar
- Click "Add Integration"
- A new screen will show different types of integrations, select "iCal" and search for Outdoorsy
- Paste your iCal link on the indicated field
- Complete the form with your property's address**
- Select "Automatic Booking" and configure it according to your specific needs, such as check-in/check-out time and types of cleaning
*This is in BETA - the link should look something like this https://printer.outdoorsy.com/calendars/[YOURID]/bookings.ics?token=[UNIQUE TOKEN]
**Please ensure that the address listed is at the correct location for the cleaning. Because RVs and campers change locations frequently and integrations schedule cleanings to specific locations automatically, this must be accurate.
How Automatic Booking works:
- When TIDY identifies a new guest reservation from your Outdoorsy account, it automatically adds it to your "Reservations" tab in the app
- Once the check-out notification occurs, TIDY automatically requests a turnover cleaning, following the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job, in the order you previously determined
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, have access to the To-Do List (if you have one) and be able to communicate with you through the app
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.
Outdoor also has a software called Wheelbase, that offers a Zapier integration. With Zapier, you are able to integrate with TIDY, as well. If you have any issues with this process, please contact us and we can help.