Smoobu is a great partner when it comes to property management, but they could use a hand in the cleaning sector. Here comes TIDY: we automate your cleanings to ensure every turnover is perfect. And, of course, we integrate with Smoobu, so you don't have to do any work. By combining both, you can:
- See all your reservations in TIDY
- Save time by automatically setting up cleaning requests. That’s right. No phone tag with cleaners.
- Bring all the cleaners you work with and love to the app and make their life easier, too. Yep. It's free.
- Get all the tracking you want and need: upcoming jobs, completed ones, and what turnovers need to be done.
- Integrating is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons, see below.
To integrate TIDY with your Smoobu account:
- Log into both accounts, if you haven't already done so
- Copy your Smoobu API key from your account, under your settings
- On your TIDY home page, look for and click on "Integrations" in the left menu bar
- Click "Add Integration"
- A new screen will pop up, search for “Smoobu” in the search box
- Paste your information in the indicated fields
- Now TIDY will pull all of your Smoobu listings as addresses into your TIDY account.
- Under each address, select "Automatic Booking" and configure it according to your specific needs, such as check-in/check-out time and types of cleaning.
How Automatic Booking works:
- When TIDY identifies a new guest reservation from your Smoobu account, it automatically adds it to your "Reservations" tab in the app
- Once the check-out notification occurs, TIDY automatically requests a turnover cleaning, following the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job, in the order you previously determined
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, have access to the To-Do List (if you have one) and be able to communicate with you through the app
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.