Tokeet offers a suite of powerful tools for owners and property managers that want to up their game. TIDY ensures every cleaning between a guest check-out and another check-in is perfect. With both combined, you can:
- See all your reservations in TIDY
- Save time by automatically setting up cleaning requests. That’s right. No phone tag with cleaners.
- Bring all the cleaners you work with and love to the app and make their life easier, too. Yep. It's free.
- Get all the tracking you want and need: upcoming jobs, completed ones and what turnovers need to be done.
- Integrating is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons, see below.
To integrate TIDY with your Tokeet account:
- Log into to both accounts, if you haven't already done so
- Copy your iCal link from your Tokeet Channels Page
- On your TIDY home page, look for and click on "Integrations", in the left menu bar
- Click "Add Integration"
- A new screen will show different types of integrations, search for Tokeet in the search box
- Paste your iCal link on the indicated field
- Complete the form with your property's address
- Select "Automatic Booking" and configure it according to your specific needs, such as check-in/check-out time and types of cleaning
*Please note that you must repeat this process for each listing available in your Tokeet account.
How Automatic Booking works:
- When TIDY identifies a new guest reservation from your Tokeet account, it automatically adds it to your "Reservations" tab in the app
- Once the check-out notification occurs, TIDY automatically requests a turnover cleaning, following the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job, in the order you previously determined
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, have access to the To-Do List (if you have one) and be able to communicate with you through the app
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.