Laminate, Vinyl and Linoleum floors are very easy to keep clean and there are many excellent commercially available products that clean and shine your floors. It is very important to follow the manufacturers instructions for the use and application of these products. To simply clean these floors with products readily available just follow the steps below!
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
- White Vinegar, All-Purpose-Cleaner or Dish Soap
- Rotating Microfiber mop handle with Microfiber Towels or Wet Mop
- Vacuum with rotating brush deactivated or Dust Mop
- Commercial floor wax if desired
HOW TO CLEAN:
- Vacuum or sweep the floor to remove any dirt particles.
- Fill a bucket with a gallon of warm water and mix in a ¼ cup of white vinegar, a small amount of All-Purpose-Cleaner, Dish Soap or the manufacturers recommended cleaning solution. For laminate products water alone is the best cleaning option if you can’t use the recommended cleaner. Change the solution when it gets cloudy or dirty.
- Dip the microfiber towel into the water mixture, ring thoroughly, attach to the mop handle and begin cleaning or use the Wet Mop.
- Wash the floors by starting at the outermost corner of the room and working methodically towards the room exit.
- Allow the floors to air dry