To connect TIDY and Personio, you need to gather a few details first. Here are the steps:
- Log in to Personio and navigate to Settings
- Visit API credentials in the Settings menu
- Click Generate new credentials
- Enter a name for the API key, and select TIDY in the integrations dropdown
- Select all the permissions, or the relevant permissions for this integration. Under the Readable employee attribute, click Select all, or the relevant permissions for this integration. Please follow this guide for more information on permissions!
- Click Generate new credential
- Copy the generated client_id and client_secret
Now that you have that information, head onto TIDY:
- Click on Integrations on the left menu bar
- Click on Add Integration
- Search for Personio
- Paste your API Key into the field
- Done! Integration will begin and your Personio information will be synced with TIDY.